From: Erika Dreifus
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 7:42 AM
To: Hasafran
Subject: [ha-Safran] speech on Jewish kidlit by Sydney Taylor honoree
Shalom, chaverim:

Just wanted to bring this text, a version of a recent speech by Sydney Taylor
honoree Katherine Locke, to the list's attention:

https://medium.com/@Bibliogato/thinking-jewish-childrens-literature-in-a-time-of-antisemitism-c77e4b00392c

All best,
Erika

--

Erika Dreifus | Writer. Poet. Publicist. Resource Maven.
(w) http://www.erikadreifus.com