The AJL Council has approved a new committee to investigate re-designing our
website.

I would like to have a people with varying AJL experiences. So far we have a
few long time RAS members, so I would love to add some SSCPL members and some
newish AJL members.

The time commitment would be for one initial meeting to make a list of our
website needs and priorities. Then some independent work exploring which
options might work for us. There might be additional meetings to discuss layout
and design issues.

So, if you are an AJL MEMBER who would like to have a hand in making our
website better and more functional, please email me at
webmas...@jewishlibraries.org with a couple of words about yourself. (No web
design experience required)

Sheryl Stahl
AJL Webmaster and Committee Chair.