My colleague David Levy allowed me to share with you links related to the Yamim
Noraim  (High Holidays), which are treated in more depth, substance, scope, &
breadth in David's 10 volume books.  For more information please email David
directly at  davidbl...@msn.com
Amalia W.
A.
Symbolic food vs. theurgic simanim- foods on Rosh
Hashanah-https://libguides.tourolib.org/ld.php?content_id=17339714 also see
Rationalism vs. supernaturalism at
https://libguides.tourolib.org/c.php?g=131604
B.
"On RH it is written, on Yom Kippur sealed and on hoshanah rabbah the malakhim
deliver the blueprint to Hashem's heavenly archive" ( Unetanneh Tokef)
The sefer metaphor in Yamim Noraim
https://libguides.tourolib.org/ld.php?content_id=17341640 see vol 4,5,6 on
Cherishing Revering and Loving text as a prelude to respecting, revering,
cherishing and loving others, also see Rabbinic reverence for text-at
https://libguides.tourolib.org/ld.php?content_id=27272102

C.
Akedat Yitchak for 2nd day Rosh Hashanah
(a) https://libguides.tourolib.org/ld.php?content_id=3994117  (power point),
cross ref Jewish art at https://libguides.tourolib.org/jewisharts
(b) zekut avot raising question of Providence vs Free will
https://libguides.tourolib.org/ld.php?content_id=56398328
D.
maftir Yonah and Ninevah for yom Kippur
https://libguides.tourolib.org/ld.php?content_id=3994119
Yom Kippur
Ethical accountability on the Yamim Noraim: (a) ultimate din ve heshbon Jewish
business ethics https://libguides.tourolib.org/c.php?g=127684  (b) Jewish
ethics https://libguides.tourolib.org/jewishethics  (c) ethical monotheism at
https://libguides.tourolib.org/ethicalmonotheism (d) online ethics at
https://libguides.tourolib.org/netiquette

E.
Time (zeman, moed, et) in multi dimensions for Koheleth on Sukkot: Temporality
as Raised in Koheleth on Sukkot:
(a) Dwelling poetically in time the essence of the sukkah
https://networks.h-net.org/node/28655/reviews/30675/levy-stern-time-and-process-ancient-judaism

(b) After time and space itself- Ramban and Shemitah ha-olamot at
https://libguides.tourolib.org/ld.php?content_id=29225148
(c) At the end of time https://libguides.tourolib.org/afterlife

Sent from Outlook