From: Marcia Goldstein via Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
To: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Sent: Thu, Mar 3, 2022 1:34 pm
Subject: [ha-Safran] Controversial book

In a previous post, there was mention of the map in the book "Amazing Women of
the Middle East" eliminating Israel (the area is labeled as Palestine). Have
any communities contacted their local libraries about this book? If so, have
any libraries removed it from their collection? Incidentally, Amazon is selling
the book, with half of the reviews giving it one star for the inaccuracy
portrayed by the map.

Marcia Goldstein
Maurer Jewish Community Library
Indianapolis