2013/9/27 Conal Elliott <co...@conal.net>:
> [...] Am I mistaken about the current status? I.e., is there a solution for
> Haskell GUI & graphics programming that satisfies the properties I'm looking
> for (cross-platform, easily buildable, GHCi-friendly, and
> OpenGL-compatible)? [...]

Time warp! ;-) Point your browser at the g...@haskell.org archives a
decade ago... I think the consensus at that time was a bit
disappointing: Either one could have something portable but hard to
install and alien-looking, or something non-portable but easy to
install and native-looking. The fundamental UI concepts on the various
platforms differed so much that there was no hope for a grand unified
pretty UI library, so those GUI efforts basically ended. I think the
reasoning behind this hasn't changed recently, but I would love being
proven wrong.

Cheers,
   S.