On 12/11/06, Andrew Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think there are some great ideas here, and it would be a fantastic
project to do as a community, via a wikibook. I, for one, have been
studying haskell for several months, and am just starting to see a
little bit of light when it comes to monads. I think it would be
beneficial to work through a non-trivial construction of a new monad,
and the larger examples given would be good opportunities to do that.

If you (or anyone else who's been participating in the discussion, or
anyone else) would like to do a wikibook, that would be great.
Personally, I'd like to write / be involved in organizing the writing
of a dead-trees book. (In theory, it could be both, but it seems to me
like short of being Larry Lessig, there's not really a way to get a
publisher to publish something that's already released under a free
documentation license -- but correct me if I'm wrong.)

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *Often in error, never in doubt
"There's no money in poetry, but there's no poetry in money, either."