On 12/11/06, Matt Revelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A quick search turned up Lulu (http://www.lulu.com/).

>From the Lulu site:
"Publish and sell easily within minutes.
No set-up fees. No minimum order.
Keep control of the rights.
Set your own price.
Each product is printed as it is ordered.
No excess inventory."

Looks like they offer hardcover and paperback and are fine with
"open-source" books.

I suppose I should have clarified that I meant a dead-trees book with
a real publisher, but again, if other people want to organize
something different based on this thread, they should go ahead! I can
only do so much :-)

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *Often in error, never in doubt
"...There is no mystery; there is only paradox, the incontrovertible union of