On Sun, 2007-17-06 at 20:27 -0300, Alex Queiroz wrote:

>      Albeit buttons are mostly a waste of time because the keyboard is
> so much more powerful,

For a very small percentage of users, yes.  For the vast majority, not
even close.

>  nice and beautiful fonts are really a must.
> Fortunately Emacs have them, as the attached screenshot demonstrates.

Screenshots are worthless if they don't match my screen, aren't they?  I
guess I can open up exactly the same file that's in your screenshot and
then use your screenshot as a background to my screen so I have the
illusion of decent fonts, but that's not exactly a productive
environment now, is it?

--
Michael T. Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (GoogleTalk:
[EMAIL PROTECTED])