Dave Bayer wrote:
Claus Reinke <claus.reinke <at> talk21.com> writes:

will ultimately make its contents easier to find. but if you
want to avoid answering questions again and again on the
list, you need to improve the cache of answers.

Bingo.

Here, the Wiki is fantastic but extraordinarily spotty (any healthy wiki will
always have much new growth, but the current gaps are surprising), and newcomers
like myself can and have been contributing to it.

Whenever I find that something isn't on the Wiki, I try to add it. (E.g., the articles on alpha/beta/eta reduction.)

On the other hand, when I find something isn't there, it's usually because I'm trying to look it up because I don't understand it. ;-) To some extend, incorrect information can be worse than no information... :-(