On Oct 3, 2008, at 09:24 , Manlio Perillo wrote:
Manlio Perillo ha scritto:
However I have noted that there are some difference in the syntax between Alex and Flex?
What is the rationale?

By the way, here is the list of differences between Alex and Flex I have found, for people interested:

3) Alex does not support
      [_a-z0-9-]
  that must be rewritten as
      [_a-z0-9\-]

The only *reliable* way to write that cset is to put the '-' as the first item. Likewise for ']' (and if you must match both, "[-]...]").

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]