Christopher Done wrote:
On 28 March 2010 23:32, Ashley Yakeley <ash...@semantic.org> wrote:
There was a big competition for the logo, with this blind Condorcet voting
and everything, and this is the shape that was picked. But it kind of ran
out of steam before colours were decided upon. So I just copied the colours
from the Haskell Platform logo...

Sure. Maybe the colours are great, I don't know. But I can't get them
to work very well, personally.

No, you're right, they're ugly colours IMO.