Dear Haskell-cafe,

CREATE-NET, a research center located in Trento, Italy, is hiring two
functional programmers for web application development.

Proficiency in at least one functional programming language (Haskell, LIPS,
CAML, ...) is required, as well as willingness to work on application
development using either Haskell or Common LISP (depending on the project) and
the usual javascript/css/html bundle for the client side.

We offer competitive compensation and a stimulating work environment in the
research and innovation sector. The scenic landscape of Italian Alps doesn't
hurt either.

If you are interested, please submit your application to itj...@create-net.org
Details on the open position and ideal profile may be found on
http://www.create-net.org

Best,

Regis Saint-Paul
CREATE-NET

P.S. Note that although we are a research center, these openings are for
developer positions, not research. You are welcome to write papers but this
cannot be your main activity.