On 4 August 2010 10:11, Magnus Therning <mag...@therning.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 06:00, Mark Lentczner <ma...@glyphic.com> wrote:
>> The Haddock team has spent the last few months revamping the look of the
>> generated output. We're pretty close to done, but we'd like to get the
>> community's input before we put it in the main release.
>>
>> Please take a look, and then give us your feedback through a short survey
>>
>> Sample pages:  http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/index.html
>
> I really like it, especially the synopsis tab on the right.  Brilliant!  The
> TOC is nice too!  The over-all impression is that it doesn't look as
> auto-generated as the old style.
>
>> Frame version: http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/frames.html
>
> Also very good looking.  Does the current stable version of Haddock really
> create a frame version?
> I've never seen one before...

Yes, I added it two years ago, but we never advertised it much,
because of a problem on Firefox.  You had to press the back button
twice, which was annoying.  I've just found a fix, though, so it
should work fine in the next  release.  It already works fine in
Chrome, though.

> /M
>
> --
> Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
> magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org
> http://therning.org/magnus         identi.ca|twitter: magthe

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to
consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the
family Anatidae on our hands.