On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Mark Lentczner <ma...@glyphic.com> wrote:
> The Haddock team has spent the last few months revamping the look of the
> generated output. We're pretty close to done, but we'd like to get the
> community's input before we put it in the main release.
>
> Please take a look, and then give us your feedback through a short survey
>
> Sample pages:  http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/index.html
> Frame version: http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/frames.html
>
> Survey:
>
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHcwYzdMNkl5WER1aVBXdV9HX1l5U3c6MQ
> Short link to same survey:
>        http://bit.ly/9Zvs9B
>
> Thanks!
>
>        - Mark
>
> Mark Lentczner
> http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/
> irc: MtnViewMark

The index page is not rendered properly on Firefox 3.0.18 on 64-bit
Ubuntu:  <http://imgur.com/Ez6Ki.jpg>.  Note that the package name a
module comes from is not aligned with the module.

The synopsis pull-out box is also not rendered properly:
<http://imgur.com/Ez6Ki&cfdfMl>.  The `Synopsis' tab is raised an inch
or so above the box, long type signatures are truncated, and the
nested scroll bar is obscured.  I also really dislike nested scroll
bars in web pages.

Best,
Brad