On Fri, 22 Oct 2010, Sigbjorn Finne wrote:

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Sittampalam, Ganesh <
ganesh.sittampa...@credit-suisse.com> wrote:

libraries@, what's the right way to proceed? Can I make a Debian-style
"non-maintainer upload" with minimal changes to fix urgent issues like
these?

I'd be much obliged if you could, and I do apologise for leaving all of this
just hanging.

I've just done this. Thanks for the blessing.

4000.0.10 should fix the reported issue with fail and Either, and bumps the base dep to build with GHC 7.0

No time available for Haskell projects these days unfortunately, Opera
engine development taking up most of my waking hours. Getting someone to
take over HTTP would be best, or maybe rewrite it altogether..it is not the
prettiest thing around :)

I'm not particularly keen on taking over maintainership, but I guess if noone else wants it I could take it over and do at least minimal updates like this.

Any other volunteers?

Cheers,

Ganesh