Stefan, John, Ramana all say:

| I, for one, would love to help out!

Great stuff.  I think the first thing to do is to talk to the 2011 Haskell
Prime committee http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/haskell-prime/wiki/Committee,
and ask what the status is, as far as they know.  Malcolm asked for proposals
at the start of 2011 but I'm not sure if he actually received any, or what
happened after that.

There are guidelines for representation on the committee, and a process for
forming a new committee on that page.  The process part depends a bit on the
old committee, and I don't know what they feel now that a "gap year" has gone
by.  But I'm sure they will appreciate your taking a lead in re-booting the
process.

Don't be put off by the talk of "a committee".  This isn't bureaucracy!  To
revise a community language standard there needs to be a group that leads the
process. It needs to be big enough to have a diversity of view, but small
enough to make progress. And that's our committee.

Simon