Hi,

I have a copy of the Haskell 1.1 report, except for the first ten pages or so
which our LaserWriter refused to print (probably a dvi2ps problem).

Anyway, how should I cite it correctly?  (bibTeX entry preferred)

Is it to appear in a well-known journal?

Please don't tell me where to get the report from, since I already have a copy
(that's what happened the last time I asked this question).

        Thanks in advance,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Evan Ireland, Department of Computer Science,
 +64-6-3569099 x8541          Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand.