Dear all,

The Haskell Workshop in Montreal on 17th September is now only a couple of
weeks away.  If you'd like to attend but haven't yet registered, please do
so as soon as possible.  For further details, see:

   http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh/hw00.html

In addition to longer presentations on accepted papers, a number of slots
for participants to make 10-minute informal presentations are available.
If you'd like to request such a slot, please drop me an email.

Graham Hutton

| Dr Graham Hutton                     Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]              |
| Languages and Programming Group      Web   : http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh/ |
| School of Computer Science and IT                                           |
| The University of Nottingham                                                |
| Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road                                               |
| Nottingham NG8 1BB                                                          |
| United Kingdom                                                              |