On 2003-08-29 at 17:39PDT Hal Daume III wrote:
> Hi fellow Haskellers,
>
> I'm attempting to get a sense of the topology of the Haskell
> community.  Based on the Haskell Communities & Activities reports, it
> seems that the large majority of people use Haskell for Haskell's sake.
>
> If you use Haskell for a purpose *other than* one of those listed below,
> I'd love to hear.

In addition to the things you exclude, I've written (and
sold!) a custom web-server log-analysis programme. I use
Haskell for managing some personal data, and also use it a
great deal for what prof. Wilkes calls nonce programming.

  Jón

--
Jón Fairbairn                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]