Hello,

We have an ongoing project developing an auto-parallelizing pure functional language implementation loosely based on Haskell/STG.

If you are a United States citizen or permanent resident alien studying computer science or mathematics at the undergraduate level with strong interests in Haskell programming, compiler/runtime development, and pursuing a spring semester (2016) internship at a national laboratory, this could be for you.

We don't expect applicants to necessarily already be highly accomplished Haskell programmers--such an internship is expected to be a combination of further developing your programming/Haskell skills and putting them to good use. If you're already a strong C hacker we could use that too.

The application process for spring semester internships is open here http://science.energy.gov/wdts/suli/. Note the deadline of Oct. 9.

Email me if interested, and feel free to pass this along.

--
Kei Davis
Applied Computer Science Group CCS-7, Mail Stop B287