From: Glasser, Matthew <glass...@wusm.wustl.edu>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 11:57 PM
To: Nomi, Jason; hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Creating a parcellated connectome from a label file

wb_command -cifti-parcellate is indeed the first step.  The next step you could
load the resulting .ptseries.nii file into matlab or use wb_command
-nifti-information with the -print-matrix option to output the terminal window,
which you could redirect to a text file.  I don't know if this is in the
released version yet, but the development version has the ability to use
wb_command -cifti-convert to convert the file -to-text.

Peace,

Matt.