We made them with the purpose of not needing acceptance of the HCP data use
terms, so we could put them on NITRC without needing a license acceptance,
so I believe the intent was to make them able to be distributed freely with
no terms.  We did not specifically discuss putting a permissive license on
them, perhaps we should.

Tim