You need to look at the FreeSurfer logs to find out where it is going wrong.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Marta Moreno <mmorenoort...@icloud.com>
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 8:20 AM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wusm.wustl.edu>
Cc: HCP Users <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] T1w/wmparc_1mm

Hi Matt,

wmparc.mgz file does not exist. I run FreeSurfer pipeline again as I did not have gradunwarp installed but still I am not getting this file. Any idea, please?

Best wishes,

Leah
_______________
Marta Moreno-Ortega, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Division of Experimental Therapeutics
New York State Psychiatric Institute
Department of Psychiatry
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
1051 Riverside Dr., Unit 21
New York, NY 10032

office# 5700
phone: (646) 774-5428