Hi Michael

Thanks for that information, very helpful.

I forgot to mention that we haven't requested the HCP sequences at this
point since we have the Siemens MB sequences installed (we may end up
requesting them at some point).  In any case this first test protocol I
created was using the stock non-MB Siemens sequence.

Sounds like until we request the HCP sequence, I will use the Siemens
strong fat suppression, and I'll have to check what the Siemens MB
diffusion sequence offers for fat suppression (presumably it does not have
your "grad rev fat supp" option).

best
mark