That does.  Hopefully Steve can help with this.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Mary Beth <m...@jhmi.edu<mailto:m...@jhmi.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 7:17 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] phase encoding and group ICA

The subject-specific parcel timeseries were provided in a single text file for
each model order with 4800 time points each. I am trying to figure out if time
points 2401-3600 from those text files always correspond to the LR session from
Day 2, or if they correspond to the RL session from Day 2 for the handful of
subjects collected before  1 October 2012 and the LR session from Day 2 for
everyone else. I just want to make sure that I label everything correctly.

I hope this clarifies my question. Thanks again for your help.

-mb

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015, 19:29 Glasser, Matthew