From: Stephen Smith <st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:18 AM
To: Mary Beth <m...@jhmi.edu>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] phase encoding and group ICA

Hi -

Wrt group-ICA, it makes no difference what order the data was fed into the MIGP group-PCA.

Wrt the 4 chunks combined into the node timeseries in the 500-subject PTN release:  the order is always the following, so you will need to take into account the information you pasted below if you want to know about how this interacts with session orderings.

ff{1}=sprintf('%s/%d/RESOURCES/rfMRI_REST1_LR_FIX/rfMRI_REST1_LR/rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii',SUBJECTS,subID);
ff{2}=sprintf('%s/%d/RESOURCES/rfMRI_REST1_RL_FIX/rfMRI_REST1_RL/rfMRI_REST1_RL_Atlas_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii',SUBJECTS,subID);
ff{3}=sprintf('%s/%d/RESOURCES/rfMRI_REST2_LR_FIX/rfMRI_REST2_LR/rfMRI_REST2_LR_Atlas_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii',SUBJECTS,subID);
ff{4}=sprintf('%s/%d/RESOURCES/rfMRI_REST2_RL_FIX/rfMRI_REST2_RL/rfMRI_REST2_RL_Atlas_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii',SUBJECTS,subID);

Cheers, Steve.

ps - for the 900 PTN release we will be releasing the code used to generate it.