Hello everyone,

I want to pick a group of subjects from the 500 subjects +MEG2  for which I
will perform (rsfMRI and dMRI) analysis. These should be young, healthy,
subjects that have no abnormalities and cognitively able.

Does anyone have any pointers about how I can go weeding out subjects?
Under "Subject Information" of all subjects, I can see a list of all
subjects, where I can see age, release and gender. And when I click on the
subject, I find a bunch of behavioral tests and their results for that
subject.

Should subjects from different releases be combined? Which is the most
recent release?

Are there certain scores for cognitive assessments that are considered to
weed out the cognitively able, healthy subjects? Is this data available
somewhere in a spreadsheet form, without having to go into each subject and
scrolling though their various assessment scores?

Anything would help.
Thanks,
Joelle