If your .csv file matches a particular .dlabel.nii file, what you could do
is use -cifti-parcellate to generate a template parcellated cifti file, and
then use -cifti-convert -from-text to put the data into that format (you
will need to strip off the labels first, leaving only the numbers, after
ensuring that the areas are in the same order as the parcellated file).
This will allow easy display of the data on the surface.  Foci files are
not meant to contain data values, they are mostly just points in space.

If you have another purpose besides display, then I'd need more details
before being able to say whether there is a better way to store it.

Tim