Does the MEG specific processing not already contain what you need?

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110Email: mha...@wustl.edu

On 12/14/15 11:40 AM, "Donna Dierker" <do...@brainvis.wustl.edu> wrote:

I think this is just an output of the Freesurfer processing.  The stuff
here:

> /MyDataPath/subjectID/T1w/subjectID

Š is subjectID's freesurfer subject directory.