From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Arkadiy Maksimovskiy <arkad...@bu.edu<mailto:arkad...@bu.edu>>
Date: Monday, September 12, 2016 at 8:37 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] Multi-modal Parcellation Task Pos/Neg Map

Dear HCP Experts,

I was wondering if it might be possible to obtain the r values that were used
to determine the colors of the task pos/neg of the parcellation atlas
(HCP_MMP1.0). If that data already exists, could you please let me know what
the name of the file is.

I am asking for this because I have overlayed an ROI onto the atlas, and am
looking for a quantifiable way to identify whether it overlaps with mostly task
pos. or task neg. networks.

Thank you for your help,

Arkadiy