The command I was using was :

wb_command -cifti-reduce Brodmann_Bilateral_IFG.dlabel.nii MAX
Brodmann_Bilateral_IFG_Merged.dscalar.nii

Where Brodmann_Bilateral_IFG.dlabel.nii contains two labels.

Again, this command does not seem to the production of a label file directly.

Thanks

On Sep 27, 2016, at 6:20 PM, Michael F.W. Dreyfuss