From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Jared P Zimmerman
<jar...@mail.med.upenn.edu<mailto:jar...@mail.med.upenn.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 4:36 PM
To: "Dierker, Donna" <do...@wustl.edu<mailto:do...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Glasser nature atlas

Thanks Donna, much obliged.

On Oct 12, 2016, at 5:09 PM, Dierker, Donna
<do...@wustl.edu<mailto:do...@wustl.edu>> wrote:

Search for MSMSulc here:

https://github.com/Washington-University/Pipelines/blob/master/PostFreeSurfer/scripts/FreeSurfer2CaretConvertAndRegisterNonlinear.sh

*refsulc* get copied to subject dir from here:

https://github.com/Washington-University/Pipelines/tree/7cc0bf1863cbc8a1a7ab9c6dd48a25de9be9bae7/global/templates/standard_mesh_atlases

On Oct 12, 2016, at 10:53 AM, Jared P Zimmerman
<jar...@mail.med.upenn.edu<mailto:jar...@mail.med.upenn.edu>> wrote:

Thanks Michael, Donna, and Matt,

RE: Michael, definitely aware this is an inferior approach to true
subject-specific parcellation but given that we don’t have the requisite data
to run the classifier this seems like an appropriate approach to use the
parcellation.

RE: Donna and Matt, thanks for the advice, I think using an MSM sulc approach
is something we will definitely want to look into, but looking over the git
repo quickly I don’t see an MSM sulc script.  There’s the MSM all pipeline, but
that seems like it can only use myelin maps, RSNs or topography and doesn’t
have an option for sulcal depth.  Where might I find an MSM algorithm that can
use sulcal depth maps to register?

Thanks,
Jared

On Oct 12, 2016, at 9:48 AM, Dierker, Donna