That is the correct fix for this problem.  It has no side-effects. Some
scanners (eg: Siemens 7T) have coefficients of even higher orders, so you
can actually increase the siemens_cas to 100 or so to accommodate  the full
range.  That value just determines the preallocation, and the matrix is
trimmed down to the maximum appropriate size after reading the file.

I think this is going to be fixed in the next release of gradunwarp (though
when that will be...?)

-Keith