Dear experts,

I have an issue with processing my data (acquired at Siemens Prisma 3T) by
gradunwarp v1.0.2, downloaded from

https://github.com/Washington-University/gradunwarp/releases

It crashed with my coef.grad file by producing "array index out of bounds"
error in coef_file_parse routine.

I managed to get it working by increasing siemens_cas=20 in core/globals.py

The corrected images look reasonable, with deformation going to maximum approx
1-2 mm in off-isocenter regions.

Since I am not familiar with internals of gradunwarp, I would like to assure
myself the routine with my modification works OK and there is no other unwanted
consequence by increasing siemens_cas. Could you please comment on?

Regards,

Antonin Skoch