From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of nailin yao <ynai...@gmail.com<mailto:ynai...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 3:09 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] connectome file analysis

Hi,

I'm trying to do a group comparison on output.corr.pconn.nii generated from
output.ptseries.nii of my subjects. Since it's my first time trying out this
,may I know what wb_command are suitable for this? And if I want to compare
only frontal connectivity, how can I mask the pconn.file properly? Many thanks!

Best,
Nailin
--
Nailin Yao,  PhD

Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University