From: Burgess, Gregory [gburg...@wustl.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 11:39 AM
To: Xavier Guell Paradis
Cc: HCP-Users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Problem downloading data: "Destination path directory
does not exist (Code: 6)"

The error may be referring to the location specified in Aspera Connect >
Preferences > Transfers > Save downloaded files to:

[cid:4A4CB0FE-ED27-4CD2-A866-FFEE544CC7FB@wucon.wustl.edu]
Does that location in your preferences exist?

--Greg

Greg Burgess, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist, Human Connectome Project
Department of Psychiatry
Phone: 314-362-7864
Email: gburg...@wustl.edu<mailto:gburg...@wustl.edu>

On Jan 3, 2017, at 9:31 AM, Xavier Guell Paradis