From: John Griffiths
<j.davidgriffi...@gmail.com<mailto:j.davidgriffi...@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 4:31 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] most typical subject for FA registration?

Not sure exactly what you mean there by removing the group average effect. In
the design matrix?

I am now doing effectively that with a random subject, just wanted to draw /
leech on the community to see if anyone was able to make an informed
recommendation about which subject to choose for the first registration step.

On 1 April 2017 at 15:13, Glasser, Matthew