Hi HCP experts,

We are facing an issue regarding to download the S1200 FIX (Extended)
datasets. We were on the half way of downloading and the error says: "Error
establishing HTTP connection (check HTTP port and firwall) (Code 47)". And
when we tried to start downloading again and went to the download launcher
page, the prompt window couldn't pop up. We were using Windows 8/10
operation system and chrome/firefox browsers (latest version), and Aspera
was installed for the browser (successful started downloading yesterday,
but not today).

BTW, we cannot open these two HCP links now.
https://wiki.humanconnectome.org/

We are sure that at least the second link was working before.

Are these issues caused by any problem on the HCP server?

Thanks,
Jingwei