Hi Vadim,

You could also try creating foci at the coordinates of the electrodes in the
wb_view GUI, which you could show as spheres like in the image you are trying
to emulate.

To create foci, click on "Foci" in the Mode section of the Toolbar and a set of
Foci buttons will appear at the bottom of the Toolbar. Click on "New" and use
the dialog to create a *.foci file to save your foci, and add your first focus
at your electrode coordinates, and make sure the "Project to Surface" checkbox
is checked at the bottom of the dialog. Continue the process for all the
electrodes you want to show.

When you are done adding foci to the *.foci file you created, don't forget to
go to File>Save/Manage Files to save the *.foci file to disk. Even though you
set a file name in workbench, that doesn't save the file without this step.

To adjust the way the foci are shown (size, shape, color, etc.), open the
Features Toolbox (View>Features Toolbox, or toolbox-looking icon at the top far
right).

You also might want to create a *.scene file to save your work as you do this
(clapboard icon at top right) so you can pick up where you left off if you need
to, but again you need to go to File>Save/Manage Files to save the *.scene file
to disk.

There is Help info on all these features in the Workbench Help (? icon at top).

Hope that helps!

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>