Creating a label file from ROIs is a bit more complicated than a single
command (label files automatically have a guarantee that the areas don't
overlap, but arbitrary ROIs can overlap).

>From what you currently have, one way to get to a new dlabel file is to
concatenate the ROIs you want to use in your desired order using
-cifti-merge, then use -cifti-reduce to generate both the INDEXMAX and MAX
reductions, use -cifti-math to zero out the INDEXMAX values wherever MAX is
zero (that is, everything that is unlabeled), and finally, use
-cifti-label-import (you will want to make a text file containing your
selected label names and desired colors).  One drawback of this is that the
label keys in the original MMP (say, 181 for L_V1) won't match the ones in
your dlabel file (they will go from 1 to the number of chosen areas, in the
order you picked).

Another way to approach it, especially if you have only a few areas you
want to keep or to remove, is to start over from the original, do
-cifti-label-export-table to save the original colors and names, use
-cifti-math on the dlabel file to zero out only the labels you don't want
(to zero out only R_V1 and L_V1, you can use the expression 'x * (x != 1 &&
x != 181)', see the text file from the first step to get the key values to
use, they are the first number in the line after the label name - as for
the expression, the part in parenthesis, because it comes from logical
operations, is always 0 or 1, so multiplying it into the original data (x)
is a masking operation - to do the opposite and keep only R_V1 and L_V1,
negate by inserting an exclamation point before the parenthesis: 'x * !(x
!= 1 && x != 181)').  The output of -cifti-math never has a label table,
and in this case will be a dscalar file, so you need to re-import it with
-cifti-label-import and the text file from the first step (and probably use
-drop-unused to take the removed areas out of the label table of the
result).

I am curious, why do you want a label file with fewer than the full 360
areas?

Tim