HCP users,

I would like to create a custom dlabel file with particular ROIs from the
Glasser 360 surface atlas.

Here is what I have done so far:

1) First I separated individual ROIs into their dscalar files with
wb_command -cifti-label-to-roi
2) I can easily visualize all dscalar files within wb_view

Now I am stuck trying to take the individual ROI dscalar files and create
one dlabel file which merges all ROI dscalar files together.
I've tried several different commands including -cifti-create-dense,
-cifti-create-dense-from-template, -cifti-create-label without luck.

If anyone could assist it would be much appreciated.

-Tim

Timothy Hendrickson
Department of Psychiatry
University of Minnesota
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology M.S. Candidate
Office: 612-624-6441
Mobile: 507-259-3434 (texts okay)