From: "Archer,Derek B" <arche...@ad.ufl.edu<mailto:arche...@ad.ufl.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 3:06 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Subject: RE: [HCP-Users] Inaccurate b0 Image from DTIFIT

Hi Matt –

I am only using one line of code, which is:

dtifit –mask=nodif_brain_mask.nii.gz –bvecs=bvecs –bvals=bvals
–gradnonlin=grad_dev.nii.gz –out=prefix.

This is the exact line of code I run with data from our group, but instead of
giving bright ventricles it’s dark.  I’ve attached an image of the Human
Connectome data.

Derek B. Archer
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Laboratory for Rehabilitation Neuroscience
(812) 259-0687