Dear HCP experts,

When reading tutorials about the HCP preprocessing pipeline, I noticed that
there is a registration processing of diffusion data to the 1.25 mm structural
space. So does that mean all the diffusion data are already in the structural
space now after preprocessing, together with the
T1w_acpc_dc_restore_1.25.nii.gz native structural image? And if so, does that
mean if we want to further do data registration to standard templates, we only
need to transform between structural and standard space? Is my understanding
correct?
Any guidance would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,
Xinyang Liu