From: Xinyang Liu <xinyang_ie...@163.com<mailto:xinyang_ie...@163.com>>
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:58 AM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: HCP 讨论组
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Structural space diffusion data

Dear Matthew,

Thank you very much for your helpful reply.

I've found the structural-to-standard transformation file you mentioned in the
databox. Now here are two new questions which I cannot make clear.
1. If the preprocessed diffusion data have already been transformed and stored
in the structural space, e.g. data.nii.gz, how to explain that these data can
be directly processed by DTIFIT, which are supposed only be done in the
diffusion space?
2. The resolution for diffusion data are 1.25mm, as well as the resampled
structural file T1w_acpc_dc_restore_1.25.nii.gz, which are also stored in the
diffusion data file. But the individual's structural image resolution in the
structural data files are actually 0.7mm. The resolutions are not match. So can
we directly use the  acpc_dc2standard.nii.gz, or we need to do a second
registration?

Maybe my questions are too naïve, but look forward to your kind guidance.
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Xinyang

At 2017-11-21 11:37:42, "Glasser, Matthew"