Using -cifti-separate will get you the 2mm definitions of these structures,
in particular using "-volume-all <data> -label <structures>", but the same
information is already available in the pipellines repository:

https://github.com/Washington-University/Pipelines/raw/master/global/templates/91282_Greyordinates/Atlas_ROIs.2.nii.gz

There is also the 1.6mm definition:

https://github.com/Washington-University/Pipelines/raw/master/global/templates/170494_Greyordinates/Atlas_ROIs.1.60.nii.gz

However, if you want these at 0.7mm resolution, you would be better off
generating them from the freesurfer outputs, because upsampling of binary
classifications results in rough edges.

Tim