suggestion would be very important and helpful to us. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Xinyang

At 2018-02-01 19:30:12, "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu> wrote:

You can parallelize with fewer samples and using different random numbers and
then combine after the fact.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Xinyang Liu <xinyang_ie...@163.com>
Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:20 AM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu>
Cc: HCP 讨论组 <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] software to do deterministic tractography

Dear Matt,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Actually, probabilistic tractography with FSL
was our first choice with HCP data. However, the executing time was too long
when we tried to build a global network for single subject with FSL
probtrackx2, and we don't know how to run in parallel without GPU. Therefore,
we wanna try the deterministic way to shorten the time.

Best,
Xinyang