Not currently, no, though it could be added.  It is undefined between left
and right hemispheres, so the obvious format would be a metric file, rather
than cifti grayordinates.  Our uses of geodesic distance are generally
limited to a short distance, we haven't really found it useful to know the
geodesic distance between vertices that are separated by multiple sulci.

What are you planning to do with the distances?

Tim