Dear HCP experts,
I wrote to this mailing list about a month ago with a problem that the
FreeSurfer Pipeline would get interrupted after finishing recon-all, and
starting FreeSurferHiResWhite script. The error log showed
START: FreeSurferHighResWhite
Unmatched ".
and below
set -- --subject=VIMS_HC_070
--subjectDIR=/home/lisak/Desktop/NMDA_HCP/controls/VIMS_HC_070/T1w
--t1=/home/lisak/Desktop/NMDA_HCP/controls/VIMS_HC_070/T1w/T1w_acpc_dc_restore.nii.gz
--t1brain=/home/lisak/Desktop/NMDA_HCP/controls/VIMS_HC_070/T1w/T1w_acpc_dc_restore_brain.nii.gz
--t2=/home/lisak/Desktop/NMDA_HCP/controls/VIMS_HC_070/T1w/T2w_acpc_dc_restore.nii.gz
--printcom=
. /home/lisak/Desktop/Pipelines/Examples/Scripts/SetUpHCPPipeline.sh

The suggestion I got was that I probably removed or added a quote somewhere
while editing the scripts. However, after looking carefully and multiple
times at FreeSurferPipelineBatch.sh, FreeSurferPipeline.sh, as well as
FreeSurferHiresWhite.sh, I have not been able to find any unmatched quotes.

Looking at the message above the only thing that seems a bit weird is a dot
between the equal sign and the beginning of the file path for the SetUp
HCPPipeline script, after the --printcom segment. We don't see that dot and
space after other headings, such as subject, t1, etc. However, I haven't
been able to identify what is causing that space and dot to appear only
after printcom. The corresponding segments of my script files seem
identical to the scripts that are in the latest release from the GitHub
website.

Does this seem like a reasonable line of thought (that a space and a dot
between the equal sign and the beginning of the path are not normal)? And
if so, do you have any idea what might be causing it?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Best,
Darko