From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Laserboy 1122233
<fmri2...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, March 26, 2018 at 10:57 AM
To: "Elam, Jennifer" <e...@wustl.edu>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Fwd: analysing the 7T rsfMRI

Dear Jenn and all,

Many thanks for your email and replay. Is the AP the fold direction? or what is
it exactly? May I ask if I analyze the data with AP flold direction is this
acceptable? I have used and downloaded other free data (e.g. the fcon 1000) but
all what I analysed before where one nifit file and never seen such rsfMRI. So
how much will this be going to affect the data analysis? and whether it is a
big problem?

Many thanks

Aser

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 4:25 PM, Elam, Jennifer