Hi,

I am trying to run the PostFreeSurfer step using the latest Pipelines-master
(downloaded today 04 April 2018 from github) but I get an error while running
the script FreeSurfer2CaretConvertAndRegisterNonlinear.sh:  ERROR: Unexpected
parameter: -local-affine-method

It seems the wb_command -surface-distortion does not have the option for
"-local-affine-method" although I have the latest version of workbench
(v1.2.3). The source code seems to have this option though here:
https://github.com/Washington-University/workbench/commit/576dbfba0f66b7cf5c0b1b58e660c3ffe8e6b356

Do I have to update my local workbench version to incorporate the source code
updates?

Thanks

Moataz